- CONNECT TAPE TO WIRE – No soldering, quick and flexible connection. The 2 pin Led Strip Connector suitable for 8mm width SMD 3528 2835 3014 5630 single color LED light strip. One end connect 2-conductor flat extension cable and another end for led strip. These led strip connectors can not work with 10mm led strips, rgb led strip.
- NOT PICKY ABOUT WIRES – Work for 24awg, 22awg, 20awg, 18awg solid wire, stranded wire and fused wire etc. Only need to press the stripped wire into the slot to firmly connect and conduct. It avoids the dilemma that other connectors can’t pierce the wires or can’t be turned on or difficult to reuse.
- SUPPORT UP TO 6A CURRENT CARRYING – Compatible with 5v, 12v, 24v led strips, allow you to connect longer LED strips by one LED connector. DIY led strip to wire connection length you want, no mater strip-to-wire extension or strip-to-strip jumper, free from the limit of terminal position
- COMPATIBLE WITH WATERPROOF STRIPS – Should peel off covered silicon on the surface around soldering line area, if you want to connect WATERPROOF LED strip light.
8mm 2 pin LED Light Strip Connectors (new)
- DIY Strip to Wire Quick Connection Updated version of LED light strip connectors, assemble wire by yourself as needed, flexible to different project! No need to solder. Just clasp your prepared led strip section into the connector to get connected. compatible with 30-120 LEDs/M strip, made of flame retardant material, safely use. Support high current LED strip lights.
- Suitable for a variety of wire sizes Stripping-free connectors usually have strict requirements on the wires, such as the standard wire 20 awg, 18 gauge can be well matched, and it is difficult to open again after closing. These BL LED strip connector improves these shortcomings, 24 – 18awg standard or non-standard solid wire, stranded wire and fused wire can be applied. not only can be firmly clamped, but also easy to open and reuse.
How to choose the appropriate LED light connectors
1. Determine the light strip type
- Color, width, and waterproof rating of strips are the key points to choosing a appropriate connector. It doesn’t have much to do with whether the chips of your light strip is 3528 or 5050.
2. Choose the right connector according to your needs
How to use the strip to wire connectors
1. Open the wire clip.
2. Use a fingernail to press the two wires into the slot.
3. Insert your 8mm LED light strip inside the clip underneath the two contact prongs, making sure the + and – symbols align.
4. Snap the wire clip shut. Pull on the wire to confirm you’ve secured the wires inside the connector.
Works perfectly! I use these in conjunction with 8mm aluminum channel for under cabinet lights. Just use a small flat head screw driver and wedge the wire into the terminal. Easy to open after snapping close. These connectors work perfectly for 8mm led tape lights. and this will save me a lot of time.