wire crimp connectors electrical t tap non-stripped are designed to make parallel connections which is very common in domestic wiring, lighting wiring, and automotive industry,etc. Conventional way we do those works are removing insulation, twisting conductor and tapping wire, which are inefficient and not safe. T shape non-stripped wire connector provide a new way which allow you to add branches to main line easily without those works. Yes, just think about at which section of main wire you want to add a branch. By this way, wiring work become well organized and convenient for maintenance in future.
The legacy wire connection methods of stripping, splicing and taping have been the predominant work process which caused much pains, injuries and fire hazards to many users.
Alightings electrical connectors are revolutionary products which eliminated the cumbersome tasks while protecting you from the risks of being exposed to electric shock. Most of all, it is so simple and easy to use that almost anyone can handle it without training, anywhere, anytime.
Why you need to avoid stripping wire?
- The tradition wires connection need to strip wire, entwist copper core wires, wrap the tape. This process is too tedious and time-consuming.
- One of the most fears is unqualified operation, which leads to the problems of quality and security in the project. Use the electrical connectors to realize the wires connected with standard and uniform operation, eliminated the short-circuiting, and the circuit leakage, to avoid the fire case.
- The professional electrician for labor cost is continually rising. The traditional wire connection way gets so complicated and inefficient.
- No need to strip insulation before connection.
- No need to twist nor tape the conductor.
- Conductor of wire is not exposed during connection.
- Made of flame retardant material.
- Easy to use & time saving.
Put the cable wires inside the metal slots, and close the plastic cover by hand, then use a pair of pliers to carefully close them.
Perfect for all audio/video/electrical/lighting installations and electrical equipment, and like hooking up low voltage landscaping lights, or doing the auto wiring etc.
Wire Gauge : 0.35 ~0.5sqmm (about 24- 22 AWG)
Voltage(V) ： 12~36V
Please use the indicated wire size only