- 2 pin 8mm led strip connectors suitable for SMD 3528 2835 3014 5630 single color LED light strips. One end connect 2-conductor flat extension cable and another end for led strip. These led strip connectors can not work with 10mm led strips, rgb led strip, or non-standard 22awg wire.
- The 3528 connector can penetrate 2pin 8 mm PCB board and 20 gauge wire without stripping. Compatible with both 5v 12v and 24v led tape.
- DIY led strip to wire connector in length you want, no mater board-to-wire input or board-to-board jumper, extension distance and angle are no more problems to you. Compatible with 20 gauge 2 conductor wire, solid wire or stranded wire, Use these 2-pin connector with the 2 core extension cable to get lighting exactly where you want it.
- The led light strip connector is durable and powerful, firmly bite through the led light strip, don’t like old style led connectors only conductive connection, it is a solid connection and much stronger. It can support up to 5A current carrying, which allow you extending longer and safer continuous LED strip lighting by single connector.
- Allow user to attach 2 conductor flat wire according project requirement (Wire Color, Cross Section, length,etc)
- Support big current up to 5A in total
- Good for high density light LED strip,don’t mask light of first LED.
- Gripping LED strip very firmly
Strip end operation
Wire end operation (if have)
Note: above operation is about non-waterproof version, waterproof types are such similar
- LED Types: SMD5050, SMD5630, SMD5730, SMD335, SMD3535
- LED Quantity Supported: 30~90 LEDs/Meter
All LED strips listed above are Single Color with 2 Soldering Pads on 10mm wide FPCB
Hippo-M for 5050 Single Color 10mm 2 Pin
|Type||Strip to wire||Strip to strip joint|
|Workable Wire Gauge||22 ~18 AWG||/|
|Workable Wire Cross Sectional Area||0.34~0.75 mm²||/|
|Workable Wire OD||Max 2.1 mm||/|
|Way of Contact||insulation-piercing contact|
|Housing Color (cap/base)||Transparent / Black|
|Min.LED Strip Thickness||>0.2mm|
|Pin Material||Phosphor Copper (Cu)|
|Flame Retardant Level||UL94v-0|
Remark: The data above are tested under 25℃.
If you have no idea, click >>How to choose a 2 pin connector for a single color led strip lights?